22 August 2014
Forum

Islamic ForumIslamic ForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIslamic PersonalitiesIslamic PersonalitiesAhlul BaitAhlul BaitFamily Tree of Pir Syed Abdul Qadir JilaniFamily Tree of Pir Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 23/02/2010 23:46

Modified By SuperUser Account  on 07/02/2011 09:39:27

Dear Brothers and Sisters

Coming soon to www.sunnisonline.com is the Shajrah/Family Tree of Mufakir e Islam Dr Pir Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani (Hassani & Hussaini Syed) all the way to Ghaus Pak (ra)

Following this the SunnisOnline Team will endevour to publish a synopsis of the life of his eminance Hazrat Mufakir e Islam Dr Pir Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani.

Please look out for this inshallah, which will truly be a revitalising experience.

It is the duty of Muslims to love and respect the Family of Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) because the Holy Prophet has said in a hadith, “When I am loved, then my family members, whom I love should also be loved.” (Tirmidhi)
New Post
 22/04/2010 10:39

it has been 5 months that we a re still waiting for the shajarah of peer syed abdul qadir jilani shah saab. when r u goin to upload it and if you cant jus let me kno

New Post
 22/04/2010 10:40

soryit has been 2 months dat we are still waiting. ma bad

New Post
 22/04/2010 12:29

Apologies for the delay, due to other events and commitments we have been unable to put this on here. I will inshallah try very soon.

Jazakallah

It is the duty of Muslims to love and respect the Family of Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) because the Holy Prophet has said in a hadith, “When I am loved, then my family members, whom I love should also be loved.” (Tirmidhi)
New Post
 07/02/2011 01:37

I found this, it is the Shajrah Shareef of Hazrat Mufakkir E Islam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDsl87...

Previous Previous

Next Next
Islamic ForumIslamic ForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIslamic PersonalitiesIslamic PersonalitiesAhlul BaitAhlul BaitFamily Tree of Pir Syed Abdul Qadir JilaniFamily Tree of Pir Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani

Forum Policy Minimize

For the benefit of the community, please read and observe the terms and conditions found in our 'Terms and Conditions' section of the site (paying particular attention to 'Use of Communcation Services'), in addition to the following guidelines:

1. No Advertising. This includes promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to SunnisOnline. 
2. No posting of copyrighted content without the express permission of the copyright holder.
3. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
4. Site Moderators have the final word on approving/removing a thread or post or comment.
5. English language posting only, please.

Copyright 2009 by SunnisOnline Terms Of UsePrivacy Statement